There are many reasons for getting a backyard pool. Maybe you want to make memories with family and friends while splashing in the backyard. Possibly you are looking to improve your health. Perhaps you long to relax after a long workday in the comfort of your own backyard. But if cost and space make an inground swimming pool not possible in your foreseeable future, maybe an above ground pool is the solution.
Above ground swimming pools range from economical models to more luxurious styles. Many can be enjoyed year round. Above ground pools also use many of the energy efficient features popular with inground models such as saltwater systems, solar heating systems and covers. It is also possible to give your pool a feeling of more permanence and easier accessibility by building a decking surround for your above ground pool. Like inground pools, many shapes and sizes options are available for above ground pools, so the possibilities to display personal styles are endless.
Pools come with the following:
- EZ-Bead Above Ground Pool Liner
- Pump and Sand Filter Combo
- A-Frame Ladder
- Maintenance Package
- Resin ledge cover won't chip or peel. The flush design eliminates exposed screws.
- 8-inch multi-ribbed top ledge with printed matching pattern.
- NUANCE wall pattern complements the pool's printed frame, creating a perfect harmony with the Pearl structure.
- Learn More
- 7-inch resin top ledge to protect from the sun
- Sturdy embossed steel uprights for extra strength to protect from the elements
- Two-piece resin ledge covers
- Snap-in resin bottom rails
- Exclusive interlocking steel stabilizers to protect the wall
- Sahara wall pattern
- Heavy corrugated wall with superior coatings
- Stainless steel hardware
- Tru Kote under coat system used on all steel components
- Buttress system for oval pools
- Learn More
- FIESTA wall pattern is a fluid design matching the Champagne structure.
- Ledge covers perfectly adjust to the uprights while ensuring the pool has a circular orientation.
- Pillars of the pool structure, the uprights are reinforced with embossed patterns that insure stabilization of the top ledge.
- Profiled circular form provides superior elegance and sophistication.
- All the components for the resin pool structure are molded by an injection process that enables us to reinforce each of these components.
- Synflex resin bottom rails come with exterior shields, giving them strength.
- Learn More